Thursday 3 September 2009

Back to school...

Yippee.............two back, one to go!! Eldest started secondary school and Little Miss started Junior (middle) school today, so a few nerves but secretly I think all were excited ( I know I was!! )
Of course a certain little munchkin had to get in on the action... He is sooooooooo ready for school, but has another year of preschool as he's a September Baby!!


Hope back to school goes/went smoothly for everyone and Good Luck to those starting school (and their mummys! x)...

xxx Steph

4 comments:

  1. Oh bless em!
    hope thay have a great first day back!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Molly says a very big thank you to Liliana for her lovely little good luck card.
    That was so sweet of her.
    Molly was very pleased.
    Glad everythings good with you. Our second day in and no tears yeay! And from next week she'll be doing full days. Daisy's back to playgroup tomorrow, silly old mummy got the day wrong lol
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog - if you email me (address is on my blog!) I'll give you some help on the light sabre cake! Good luck!!

    April xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hopefully now that your cuties are back at school...
    You will be less busy, busy, busy... Lol
    I know the feeling!

    ENJOY LIFE`S SIMPLE TREASURES,
    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Busy, busy, busy that's me!